English task by. HARI WIBOWO



NAME        : HARI WIBOWO
CLASS      : D
NIM            : G1011161154
FACULTY : FORESTRY

Assalammualaikum wr…..wb
My name is Hari Wibowo , my home of Sambas Kecamatan Paloh village Matang Danau
Which school are you from  SMK NEGERI 1 PALOH department Computer network & Engineering (TKJ).
The reason to enter the Faculty of Forestry because I want to preserve forests in Indonesia, although people
 say forests in Indonesia have been a bit more but that's what I want to prove that the remaining forest A LITTLE 
That I will strive to maintain and preserve the forests in Indonesia are not for ever be reduced. Although I am 
from the school SMK not SMA department sains , but I will not be desperate to learn and study more to know
 more about forestry and although I learned from zero again. Umpteen and thank you.
               Assalammualaikum wr.....wb

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgZJFM3NiXZNBrLTfPLPBoe77R1kBQ_R6MlKvUckekkQgS0-Lv5tiT_9YLQWU8a6kBF6shlAFE_YszVA-OEATaXmsd0xEVEkIiRLPVNCqAOyRXz-JpB16JEkOwucNrlHlZM_Mw6Cw-OT4vb/s1600/600px-Kementerian_Lingkungan_Hidup.svg.png 

Komentar