Application Favorite BBM and Facebook

Application Favorite
 BBM and Facebook 













Hi friends and welcome back to my blog Ari Wibowo, so today I will tell you two of my favorite applications. Here I will tell two applications that I like and I often online in the application. The application is a source of inspiration for me and always fill my time was empty when I'm relaxing or sightseeing. the first of what it BBM application. BBM is a property of blackberry chat application. there are some terms about BBM including the following:
1. DP : Display Picture, is a profile photo or avatar within BBM.
      2. Delcont : Delete Contact, removing others from BBM contact list.   
      3. Invite : Friend request, in the so-called Facebook Add.            
     4. PIN : Personal Identification Number, is a random number of RIM as BlackBerry ID numbers. 
     5. PM : Personal Message, a sort of status such as on Facebook, only appear in BBM profile.
The second facebook. Facebook is a social media application that is popular at the moment is no less popular than the application of BBM. Facebook is an application that is open sourch where others can divide and can develop from facebook previously. Facebook application is very useful for me as much as the BBM, which is a medium of inspiration for me. Thank you



Komentar