favorite song karaoke

Favorite Song Karaoke

         Hi friends survived another visit my blog, well this time I post my favorite karaoke song and I'll tell you a little why I chose that song. The song that I often karaoke is Indonesian pop songs titled Remember Comrade Kite this song is a pop song origin of Sambas, why I love this song if another karaoke here we will feel the importance of a friend because friends will always be there for us better state hard and happy. Companions are a very proud-proud of our friends are always there for us, so comforter for us. Companions, without a friend we will not be without a friend, or a friend. Friends and companions are equally important for us so it is very important to me had a companion and friend. Let us multiply Kawn friends of friends, especially those of us who've been in the city people are not there anyone who we know and therefore we find a friend who will be ready to help us in difficult circumstances. I am a regular karaoke use existing applications diandroid that Smule. And if any of my money goes ketmpat karaoke in my village who dimna per 1 hour of our karaoke at a cost 60 to 80 thousand / hour. A few friends that I can post this blog hopefully to entertain friends. thank you

Komentar