Fried Rice

 Fried Rice



          Hi friends welcome to my blog again, this time we will know what the last meal on earth my choice. As where friends know that we live in this world need the name of the meal, as a source of energy for us and we supanya will not feel hungry. The food, the food I like is fried rice why I love the fried rice because during the manufacturing process is very easy at all for us. Fried rice may bnayak people besides me who love the fried rice because the manufacturing process is very simple and the material, the material is also quite easy to get enough we have, namely rice, soy sauce, onion, salt, vegetable oil, chilli, eggs, vegetables nd other -other. For additional materials adjust to what we taste. The fried rice is a typical food of Indonesia itself, and therefore a lot of people in Indonesia who have hobbies in culinary cuisine from within their own country, most people like is fried rice. Fried rice price is very affordable for us that the economy enough that one serving of fried rice subject to a price of 12 to 15 thousand rupiah. Is? Friends like the fried rice I hope friends like. Fried rice with a mixture of eggs, sausage, and chicken fried rice Brazilians that I like. A few of my post today may be useful for friends. thank you

Komentar