future mailings

Welcome to the future

                 Congratulations visit again in the blog for my friends in arms. this time I will share a little story about my future to come, would I have achieved everything insaallah skies. ever in this idea for a moment think about my future. my goal is to want to be a technician skilled in computer science, but maybe my dream has not been achieved in because I have not been able to explore the science of computers. but I am sure that one day I would be able to reach my dreams it because I am sure and optimistic. this time I studied at the faculty of forestry at the university Tanjongpura. I graduated in UNTAN sbmptn lane, with a choice of Prodi siskom the first and last two to three forestry at UNM Malang, Prodi FKIP faculty of information technology education. I've been convinced by it all because I know that behind all this there is a success for me. so many letters from my dream. thank you 

Komentar