Temajuk Island

Temajuk Island

 Hi friends survived another visit my blog, I hope what I post can be useful for all of you and can add to our knowledge of each. This time I will share a story about my favorite places that I visit often is Temajuk Island. I really like it when a vacation day to go there because in addition to its beautiful beaches also have mountains and waterfalls are beautiful enough for us to enjoy a moment like a holiday to fill the empty time. Temajuk Island is ideally located in the district at the end of western Borneo Paloh directly bordering with Malaysia. Honestly I really like it when the holiday to go there other than that we will be able to experience that the path or trajectory that we go through if go there more or less the journey to get there 5 to 6 hours depending on the conditions and the weather. But what we have passed will feel better if we had reached the village of Temajuk. Before we would go there should be a lot of things that need to be prepared as we are physically and mentally from comrades. If the comrades have never been there then try to save from now on if someday comrades want to visit there. Enjoy and experience that would be obtained if we go there. It was her experience that I will begikan to friends may be able to add insight to friends. thank you

Komentar